ESD PVC Floor/Conductive Vinyl Floor tiles
ESD Vinyl Floor Tiles are made of PVC through a special processing process, millions of tiny carbon fibers or conductive carbon fibers are fused and distributed on the entire surface of vinyl tiles, and penetrate through the thickness of each tile to form a permanent antistatic function.
ESD Floor Tile Specification:
- Conductivity: surface resistance 106-109 ohms; volume resistivity 107- 1010 ohms/cm
- Fire resistance performance: not less than 1600 ℃
- Abrasion resistance: Grade 4/6000 rpm
- Extreme cold and extreme heat resistance: 15℃－105℃
- No obvious cracks appear after 10 rapid cooling and heating cycles
- Rupture modulus: the minimum value is not less than 27Mpa
- Warpage: ±0.5%
- Floor size: 600×600×20mm/900x900x20mm
- Meet the indicators for anti-static ceramic floor
ESD Floor date sheet:
ESD Floor Installation:
ESD Floor Type:
ESD Floor Tiles Scope of application:
Anti-static raised floor is mainly used in computer room, data processing center, laboratory, microwave communication station room, program-controlled telephone exchange room, mobile communication room, satellite ground station room, radio control room, TV transmitter control room, broadcast control room, monitoring computer room, central control room, etc.
Anti-static products are widely used in the production of microelectronics industry. They are used in clean workshops of electronic components, semiconductors, electronic product assembly and large-scale and ultra-large-scale integrated circuits to avoid static electricity generated by the movement of the human body in the workshop. Control electrostatic discharge damage to computer communications, various electronic equipment and electrostatic sensitive devices, and prevent damage to computer memory and electronic instruments.
It is used for static-sensitive munitions, inflammable and explosive places, petrochemical workshops, hospital operating rooms, anesthesia rooms, oxygen bars and other places with anti-static requirements.