Lean tube, also known as composite pipe, or flexible pipe, is a welded steel pipe with a plastic resin coating after surface treatment of a high-quality steel pipe. The outer surface is made of a plastic layer of PE / ABS / ESD and the inner surface is coated with a coating to make.
Lean Pipe Introduction
- There are various colors of wire rods, and customers can choose the color of wire rods according to their own needs.
- Wire rod products can effectively solve the problem of capital investment.
- Have a durable and flexible system.
Lean Pipe Features
- The wire rod flexible system is easy to build, convenient and fast
- The wire rod flexible system is flexible, with changeable forms and strong flexibility.
- The product is environmentally friendly and safe.
- Improve the working environment and improve work efficiency.
- The structure is light and handy, easy to carry, and conforms to the principles of ergonomics.
Lean pipe workbench
The lean tube workbench is a workbench assembled by using lean tubes (plastic-coated tubes) with a diameter of 28mm and a wide variety of connectors, and installing table panels, power strips and other applications according to the needs of the job.
Lean pipe workbench superiority
- Standard materials (lean pipes, joints and accessories) are designed and assembled with special station equipment and production systems, and the replacement of accessories is convenient and quick;
- Lean tube workbench materials can be reused, saving production costs and supporting environmental protection;
- Maximize the creativity of on-site employees and continuously improve on-site lean production management;
- The workbench combined with lean tube workbench improves efficiency and reduces waste;
- Retrofitting is easy, and structural functions can be expanded at any time
- The surface layer of the lean tube is covered with plastic, which is not easy to damage the surface of the parts;
- Simple to set up and flexible to apply;
- Improve production efficiency, improve the overall quality of employees, and stimulate their potential.
- According to the need to design and improve, in line with the principle of ergonomics.